Pay Per Click Campaigns
Keywords Drive Traffic
PPC Converts Higher Than Organic Traffic
Top Ads bear 41% more clicks
Negative Keywods always matter
Algorithm Updates never affect PPC
Pay-per-click advertising is one of the best-established forms of digital marketing. There are various benefits you can gain with PPC campaigns. One of the major benefits of PPC marketing is that it helps you to quickly gain top results for the keywords you selected. PPC campaigns are reliable as you pay only when someone clicks on your advertisement. PPC helps you to gain high visibility in search engines like Google or Bing. Also generating leads and conversion is higher compared to other forms of digital marketing activities.
- PPC provides you with immediate results with consistency
- PPC contributes to your business goals and revenue
- Most successful forms of digital marketing
- Complete control you have on the budgets.
- PPC also helps in improving SEO performance
- Measuring and tracking data to fine-tune ads
- PPC visitors are more likely to convert
In the flat rate pay-per-click model, an advertiser pays a publisher a fixed fee for each click. Publishers generally keep a list of different PPC rates that apply to different areas of their website.
2. Bid-based model
In the bid-based model, each advertiser makes a bid with a maximum amount of money they are willing to pay for an advertising spot.
- Flat-Rate Model