How To select best Images for your Website
Images play a vital part in your website as photos or pictures create a first impression to the visitor who visited your website. If Images are poor you may see lower traffic or higher bounce rates as the interest of the user is lowered down to check other pages of your website. In this post, we will see how to select the best images or photos for your website.
So What is the purpose of photos or images on your website?
Images or photos help to gain the attention of the visitor and also ensure guidance on what the article is all about. Images are considered an emotional trigger to get engagement with your website page content.
A good picture also conveys a message quickly without going through or reading complete text. Further images are easy to be shared with other people. This means your brand and story is seen by larger audiences.
From an SEO perspective, many times Google ranks images for certain keywords. If you have created a good image with proper alt text you will gain a chance to rank in the top results of Google. This can bring more visitors through the images.
For example: If we search for the keyword “Photoshop Example” – you can see how important google gives to the images in the article.
Another example of getting ranked with your images in google search
How to get the best images for your web pages?
- Website pages can be divided into many sections such as the Home page, about us, Products pages, services page, blogs or contact us forms. It is not necessary to use too many images as the size of images can slow down your website. But using images properly that are divided into a proper ratio of content and images is necessary to mark impressions with the visitor.
Images create a brand if you have used proper colour fonts and logos. A good Photoshop expert or photographer can help you bring high-quality images that deliver their purpose and meaning. While using images ensure you don’t use too much white space.
- A good photo on the website helps to grab more attention of your visitor. If you are unable to hire a good photographer you have many options of stock photos where you can download the photos for free or through a paid subscription.
- Some of the well-paid photo websites include Deposit Photos 123RF Stockphoto secrets stock unlimited and so on.
- If you are unable to purchase good images for your website then it is better to hire a photoshop company that can create images for your website or blog pages. Make sure the size of the image is not large while adding in the content else it will slow down your website which can further penalize rankings. Use an extension that reduces the image size keeping quality maintain.
Nice SEO Services is a digital marketing agency that offers Photoshop services in Mumbai India. We have experience in SEO as well as image creation. With our creative team, we can supply photos for your content such as:
- Website pages
- Blog pages
- Logo designing
- Social media post photos and so on
We have helped many small businesses to create the right brand. Talk with us via [email protected] to get started with attractive images that showcase your company perfectly.